Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photos from San Diego Reunion...

Me and "Mattie". It was COLD there! And I was totally unprepared for it.
Poor Matthew and Tommy had to borrow clothes from cousins, and the only cousins that were Matthews size, were GIRLS! So, he got to wear pink. I felt bad I didn't bring him any warm clothes, but he habdsome enough to still be a tough guy wearing a pink jacket, right?
Here's my cousin's son, Nick jumping off the diving board at Aunt Louises pool

Ummmm. We ordered a LARGE pizza---- and you have the nerve to deliver THIS????


A few babies were missing, but this is most of the little kids at the reunion.



Here's CJ with cousin Jacob and the "no named" puppy. Jacob's dad, Travis, is my cousin.. and I saw him this past Saturday at our Cousin's Reunion. I hadn't seen him in over 25 years. Next in line was my Aunt Pat and Uncle Dale, who I hadn't seen in about 15 years.




we made a quick trip to the beach while we were all there in San Diego for the reunion. Quincie is such a beach babe!





Here's my mom, Aunt Pat, and Aunt Loiuse. Three of the original 8 Burr Sisters.







And a shot with the husbands...






And one of Ali and Holland at the beach. I didn't get to take very many photos while we were there, but I liked this one a lot.








No comments: