Friday, June 26, 2009

My Friend Brooklyn












I've been patiently waiting for Brooklyn to actually get BIG ENOUGH to have her maternity photos done, but at nearly 38 weeks, it became apparant that she's not going to get any bigger than this, so here she she with little Shelby the big sister, and another baby girl to arrive any day now. I remember taking her photos when she was pregnant with Shelby, and it's so amazing how fast the time goes by. I know a lot of you don't know Brooklyn, so blog posts like this might be boring for you, but at least it's a chance to show my work and you can see what I've been up to. In about 3 weeks we'll have some more newborn photos to post on here, yeah! I LOVE these tiny babies!



2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

She is so beautiful inside and out. I love the first one in color the most.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Just Beautiful-Both Brooklyn, Shelby and the job you did photographing them. ERin you have a knack for such "real" photos. I love your pics.