"You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give."
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Matthew is 6 months old!
Here's a cute one of Ben making Matthew laugh
and a couple shots of all the kids together...
I have more of Matthew that I'll post another day.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe he's half a year already....I mean, I know I see him on Sundays and he keeps getting bigger but mann, time sure flys! Your kids are adorable! I don't get to see much of anyone anymore, since working Sundays...i miss that!
Erin, he's so cute! Happy 6 month old birthday, Matthew! Bry was on cloud nine yesterday after talking with Joe! It was so fun for him. Joe made him feel so loved and special. Love, Becky
3 comments:
I can't believe he's half a year already....I mean, I know I see him on Sundays and he keeps getting bigger but mann, time sure flys! Your kids are adorable! I don't get to see much of anyone anymore, since working Sundays...i miss that!
Erin, he's so cute! Happy 6 month old birthday, Matthew!
Bry was on cloud nine yesterday after talking with Joe! It was so fun for him. Joe made him feel so loved and special.
Love,
Becky
Can you believe you have 5 kids? lucky for you they are so dern cute!
Post a Comment