Friday, March 16, 2007

Ben's house

You all may or may not recall the acre of land we bought a long time ago... the goal was to own it for a few months and then sell it and make some money. Well, after two years we figured the only way to get rid of the land was to stick a house on it.. a very nice, big, house. So, Ben has been the general contractor for building this house. (He was also the one that dreamed up the house and put it on paper) He's the one in charge of everthing about this house. The paint, the tile, the decorating? Yes! He's doing an amazing job. So, that's why I call this, "Ben's house". And I thought it would be fun to post here the incredible progress he makes from day to day. All that you see here was done in about a week and a half. He's been busting his butt making this happen and I am very proud of him. (By the way, this house is very similar to the house that we will be building some day.. Our's will have a basement and a big room above the garage... other than that it will pretty much be the same as this one) Well, I figured I might as well start a new blog page rather than try to shrink and mess with all these photos in an e mail. I will just send you all the link periodically and let you check in and see what's going on in our lives here in Queen Creek Arizona. ( you might have to tip your head to see some of these... I guess I got lazy and didnt want to do any editing on this blog-- since I do so much of that stuff on my studio blog. (http://www.treasureboxphotos.blogspot.com )




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow. This is a big project. So fun to see what's going on with you guys.