Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday, CJ! And Happy St. Patrick's Day too!

Christopher was laughing so hard! I wish you could hear his laugh in this photo! It was so cute!
How do you like Ben's "mullet hair" wig? CJ had a fun time at his birthday party...he's loves having "silly fun" as he calls it. Heather put hunters paint all over her and her kids. They looked great. We all had a great time celebrating with CJ on his special day. Wish all our family could have been there with us! We love you! Oh, the last photos of Tommy on the little tractor jeep is cute becuase he just thought he was such a BIG SHOT on that thing! I'm glad everyone was able to be healthy in time for our party. The kids were sick ALL WEEK long and I was thinking my week better not end as horrible as it started with all this sickies! And I am happy to say it ended on a great note. Happy 7th Birthday CJ-- we all love you very much.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe CJ is 7!! I remember when he was born and I thought he was the cutest little "bug". Remember?
Happy Birthday CJ!!

Unknown said...

The pictures and all the comments are great. It's fun to "see" everyone via the internet. I love you all.

FYI my e-mail address at school is esivert@gmail.com instead of the other one.

Thanks, Erin.