I took the kids' photos today. I love having a girl who loves getting her pictures taken. I have about 50 to choose from of her, and only 2 or 3 to choose from of the boys ( they dreaded every minute of it, so I let them off the hook). Camerin on the other hand, was enjoying every moment and so we kept taking photos until she said she didnt' want to do it anymore. (after about 20 mintes). That's not really that long in the studio, but she moved from one pose to the next ( making up her own as she went) without stopping the entire time. What a great model! And she's so beautiful. I will be sad the day she decides she wants her hair cut short like her little girl friends at school ( with the cute "bob" hair style).Friday, September 26, 2008
Camerin's kindergarten pictures
I took the kids' photos today. I love having a girl who loves getting her pictures taken. I have about 50 to choose from of her, and only 2 or 3 to choose from of the boys ( they dreaded every minute of it, so I let them off the hook). Camerin on the other hand, was enjoying every moment and so we kept taking photos until she said she didnt' want to do it anymore. (after about 20 mintes). That's not really that long in the studio, but she moved from one pose to the next ( making up her own as she went) without stopping the entire time. What a great model! And she's so beautiful. I will be sad the day she decides she wants her hair cut short like her little girl friends at school ( with the cute "bob" hair style).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Erin, I can't believe how big she is getting and her beautiful hair. She is such a cutie. I love reading your blog and am trying comment on blogs more then just looking.
Bethany
Post a Comment