Monday, September 29, 2008

My Mom and Dad



Here are three of my favorites so far...aren't they beautiful? Ben's waterfall is amazing, he did such a good job on it we wanted to be sure and show it off! Mom, you look great- Dad, you look good too. I am happy with how these turned out. I used a few "actions" from the Flourish Emporium for Photographers that you download into your photoshop program (purchase them at nicholevphotography.com) and it literally cut down my work ours on editing by about 80%. I LOVE it! Leaves more time to just have fun with the photos! Well, I think you will have a hard time choosing your favorite for your Christmas cards this year mom!!!

3 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Wow Erin..those turned out so good! Your parents are a great looking couple. The waterfall is gorgeous..good job Ben! You are an amazing photographer. I hope that I can get you to take Baptism pictures of Karley next summer. Like how I am planning ahead?:) Miss you!

Brooke said...

Those are gorgeous.
The waterfall is amazing.
Nice job Ben!

Shelli Sivert said...

As always, those pictures look amazing. It is cool to think that I have a sister-in-law with such amazing talent. Growing up with him, I always knew Ben was taleted, and you two complement each other so well. Beautiful waterfaul Ben, and gourgeous pictures Erin!

Bob