My dad said to me today, " your looking a little pregnant today!" and then my mom says, " wow! you are really poking out today!" I had Camerin help me take today's photo so I could compare it with the first photo... just one and a half months ago!!!(Joe took the first photo, and Camerin took the second...pretty good for little photographers!) It was fun to see how big our boy has grown in such a short amount of time. ( and it was reassuring to me to see that the weight gain really is baby and not my third chin...)Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Pregnancy photos
My dad said to me today, " your looking a little pregnant today!" and then my mom says, " wow! you are really poking out today!" I had Camerin help me take today's photo so I could compare it with the first photo... just one and a half months ago!!!(Joe took the first photo, and Camerin took the second...pretty good for little photographers!) It was fun to see how big our boy has grown in such a short amount of time. ( and it was reassuring to me to see that the weight gain really is baby and not my third chin...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look great! It means your baby is healthy and growning wonderfully. Only a few more months to go.
You are such a cute pregnant lady! I always loved being prego. Hang in there...your tummy is only going to get bigger, but atleast you have a really good reason!:)
P.S. You are training your kids well in following in their mother's footsteps in photography. They did a good job!
Post a Comment