Here's a photo of Ben and Tommy fishing together. My dear friend Nichole taught me how to distress the photo like that... cool huh?She's a professional photographer in Utah. If you live in Utah, you better check out her website and hire her to take your families photos! www.nicholevphotography.com
This is CJ gutting his fish...CJ:" Dad! this is hard!" Ben:"take your purse off"... CJ:"I can't do it! It's really hard!" Ben:"try taking your purse off first" CJ: "Ok, DAD! This is really disgusting, AND hard!"

Joe making fun of his retarted, (oops! I mean, "special" as we called it, fish that he caught" it had something wrong with it and couldn't close it's mouth!
the kids all had a blast catching tons of craw-dads.
I'll be making a scrapbook page later on that I'll post on here and then you can read ALL about our little fishing trip...

1 comment:
I love what you did with the picture! Great job. Looks like y'all are staying busy and having fun.
Post a Comment