I was experimenting tonight on a few things and ended up with this. I have to say once again, I LOVE my friend Nikki's new actions that she gave me to down load into my photoshop program. I still have not even begun to "scratch the surface" so to speak with it all. But slowly, as time allows ,I give myself a chance to realease some creativity, and it feels good! The hard part now is just making myself stop and go to bed!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My latest experiment...
I was experimenting tonight on a few things and ended up with this. I have to say once again, I LOVE my friend Nikki's new actions that she gave me to down load into my photoshop program. I still have not even begun to "scratch the surface" so to speak with it all. But slowly, as time allows ,I give myself a chance to realease some creativity, and it feels good! The hard part now is just making myself stop and go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it- I too love to play around with pictures and get creative with putting things together.
Post a Comment