Some of these photos are pretty funny. Here's a look at what happens when I let the kids stay up past their bedtime. My rule was as long as everyone was happy and cute, I'd let them stay up...but the second any one of them cried or starting driving me crazy then they would get sent to bed immediately! Turns out we had a lot of fun together, and suprisingly when we finally DID get them off to bed, they settled down and fell right to sleep. (with the exception of Tommy of course...we're still working with him on this... *BIG SIGH*)Thursday, September 25, 2008
Silly Sivert's
Some of these photos are pretty funny. Here's a look at what happens when I let the kids stay up past their bedtime. My rule was as long as everyone was happy and cute, I'd let them stay up...but the second any one of them cried or starting driving me crazy then they would get sent to bed immediately! Turns out we had a lot of fun together, and suprisingly when we finally DID get them off to bed, they settled down and fell right to sleep. (with the exception of Tommy of course...we're still working with him on this... *BIG SIGH*)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey, you need to teach me how to get the cool looking background paper for your blog! :)
love
ali
Post a Comment